Friday, December 14, 2012

More wish list cards for Marvel: War of Heroes

I had a few suggestions for some other characters that would be cool to see in game, so here they are, by request:

Warpath

Shatterstar

Cable
And also, I took an idea I saw in another TGC, Deity Wars, and created these 2 cards:

Cloak

Dagger

And make them unique in the game, least for now, and allow the 2 cards to fuse with one another to create a 1st time Dual Card:

Cloak and Dagger
Again, I wont speculate on attack or defense or abilities. Just a few ideas I had.

UPDATE 12/15: 

A few more ideas I had:

Multiple Man

Sasquatch

Strong Guy

Guardian

Northstar

Captain Britain

Wolfsbane

UPDATE 12/18

Here are a few more requested cards:

Adam Warlock

Bishop

Rachel Summers

Rictor

Typhoid Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment