Saturday, December 22, 2012

Next Installment of Wishlist Cards for Marvel War of Heroes

I continue to receive suggestions/ideas for other characters I've either missed or forgotten about. So, here comes your newest collection of wishlist cards. This time is a mix of a bit of everything. Heroes, Villians, old and new.

Avalanche

Boomerang

Bulldozer

Crimson Dynamo

Executioner

Grey Gargoyle

Hood

Hydro-Man

Jack O'Lantern

Madam Masque

Moonstone

Nimrod

Viper (Madam Hydra)

Whiplash

Abomination

Fixer
Sentry

As always, if you have any suggestions/ideas, let me know. If you've sent me a suggestion and I have yet to make a card for it, I'm not ignoring you. Finding up to date artwork for some of the older characters is sometimes difficult. I suspect that if some were to be used in game, new art would need to be done for said cards.

UPDATE 12/23

Now I know I'm the biggest advocate for not using the same characters over and over again, but these next two aren't technically the same characters. lol

Scarlet Spider

US Agent
Steve Rogers DID don the US Agent attire for a brief period, but the latest incarnation of US Agent is NOT Steve Rogers, and therefore I consider it a different character.


No comments:

Post a Comment