Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thoughts on the 2nd installment of S.H.I.E.L.D. Enforcement Training.


 Ok, so on the heels of what I would call a half successful X-Men Event comes part 2 of something that was in most peoples opinion a total fail. And to be honest, I personally won't be fighting hard for the "rewards" they are showing. Really, another Spiderman? Cuz thats what we needed, right? And another Rare Mr Fantastic? Seriously? At least they finally brought Emma Frost into the game, though I'm kinda disappointed to see her as just a SR. And personally, the lack of a Bruiser card reward is just crap.






And to make the training even worse, they are changing what was the ONLY saving grace of part one: The shard exchange and its rewards. Last time, you could exchange your shards 3 at a time for what basically was a UCP, with seemingly the entire card list up for grabs. (I personally pulled my [Optics Captain] Cyclops and a few other SRs via the shard pull). Now it seems they are making it basically the purple shard exchange from the X-Men event. Does this mean another abundance of rally points and silver? They only plus COULD be the chance at more PPs and PKs, though I'm not sure the trade off is worth it.

Its sad when an event hasnt even started and I'm already disappointed in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment