Sunday, December 16, 2012

Marvel: War of Heroes All Villian Wishlist

I keep looking around the Marvel universe, and keep coming up with new characters that could be utilized in the game rather than the same ol sames. Add that to the utter boredom of my weekends, and you get yet ANOTHER wishlist installment.

This time around, I've focused solely on villians, cuz you can never have enough of those.

Carnage

Tombstone

Chameleon

Scorpion

Electro

Hobgoblin

Mr Sinister

Mysterio

Deathlok

Next time around, and that will probably be soon, I'll do an all Heroes list.


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see Deathlok as a hero. If they classify Punisher as a hero, I think Deathlok would be okay :)

    My list: Thanos, Red Skull, Venom, Carnage, Dr. Doom

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... I see the logic here, but Marvel still classes him as a villian so....

    and yes, Red Skull and Venom top my villian list. Doom is up there too. Apocalypse is in my top 5 too. Thanos could be good, just depends on what kinda ability they gave him. Carnage, as you see, I see as kinda a lesser villian. lol.

    ReplyDelete